Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving

Well, we survived Thanksgiving.  It actually was fun to see our district missionaries relaxed and enjoying each others company.  We wish they had been allowed to stay longer but the mission president had only allowed them 5 hours to celebrate.  Some of them had to travel one hour each way by bus or car to get here so they really only had 3 hours.  As I said in a previous blog, we had a fairly traditional dinner and I even baked rolls that turned out better than expected.  (I will type another attachment to this blog...because as you know, me and this blog sometimes fight with each other)  continued....
The missionary table plus Aleksander.

Alan sitting with the couple from Spain.

Our two great Sisters...they are the best!


Our district leader and a young return missionary who is from Spain
who lives in Novi Sad.

This Sister goes home at next transfer...Dec. 17th

Aleksander loved Christmas Ribbon jello Salad and ate
about 5 pieces...one way to make the cook
feel good :o)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking care of my son for Thanksgiving. I loved reading your Thanksgiving post and seeing pictures of my son. I so appreciate senior missionaries and the service they give to the Elders and SIster missionaries. So Thank You so much! Ann McAllister

    ReplyDelete